Prevent, Detect and Respond with a Biosecurity Plan
The plan builder contains a series of modules that address biosecurity practices for anyone raising farm animals.
- Each module contains instructions and downloadable documents for adding your own information.
- The modules also have assessment checklists, to help you look at current practices and potential gaps that could lead to the introduction of diseases.
The plan builder is not a test! It is a guide for assessment, planning and making practical improvements that will help you prevent, detect and respond to livestock diseases.
Create an account to access the plan content. An account also has the option to store completed documents.
- Use the registration form below to create a FREE account.
- Tip: keep your account secure by creating a complex login password that is a minimum of 10 characters long.
- You will receive an email when your account is activated. Once activated, you will be able to log in to the course.
- Log in and select the first module, Navigating the Plan Builder.
Plan Builder Modules
Navigating the Plan Builder
Farm Information & Scope
People on the Farm
Securing the Farm
Insect Vector & Wildlife Control
To reset your password:
- Click the blue reset button above.
- Enter your username (email address).
- Check your email for the reset password link which takes you to the website log in page.
- A password will be auto-generated for you. Copy this link or create and copy your own strong password.
- Click the green Reset Password button.
- Log in with the new password.
- You will be directed to a Profile page, where your personal information can be edited.
- Scroll down on the profile page for the link to the Biosecurity Plan Builder.