Be the force to create a safer agricultural community by creating and presenting effective educational presentations. By informing others about biosecurity strategies, you will become a biosecurity advocate as you spread the word about its importance!
There are two modules in this series:
- Public Speaking for Biosecurity Advocates I: Creating a Persuasive Presentation (Learning Module 5)
- Public Speaking for Biosecurity Advocates II: Risk Communication Skills (Learning Module 6)
At the end of these modules, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify and evaluate relevant content from reliable sources.
- Create a presentation with a logical, clear structure.
- Deliver an intelligible, conversational, and expressive presentation.
- Use appropriate eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, and body movement to engage, inform, and persuade your audience.
How to Use These Modules
Click on the Next and Back links in the bottom right corner of the module to move forward and back.
The "pages" in this module are numbered. Look in the top right corner for the page number.
There are activities on some of the pages that might ask you to type in an answer, rearrange words, listen to stories and more. You will need to complete the activity before moving to the next page.
Click the Glossary link in the top right corner of the module to read the definitions for biosecurity terms used in this lesson.